Coronavirus Precautions Information
In light of recent events in the news, we wanted to send out a message of reassurance. Our office is bound by and adheres to strict OSHA regulations for disinfection and sterilization. We will continue to reinforce those standards, even going above & beyond them as we always have.
To slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) the CDC’s recommendations for dental offices are as follows:
If you or anyone in your household is exhibiting flu-like symptoms or gastrointestinal issues, please do not hesitate to contact our office to reschedule your appointment at least 3 weeks out.
The CDC is also implementing after-travel health precautions. If you have travelled to the following countries, or other areas that may be added to this list in the future:
- China (Level 3 Travel Health Notice)
- Iran (Level 3 Travel Health Notice)
- Italy (Level 3 Travel Health Notice)
- South Korea (Level 3 Travel Health Notice)
Please stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with widespread, ongoing community spread and practice social distancing.
- Stay home and avoid contact with others.
- Do not go to work or school for this 14-day period. Discuss your work situation with your employer before returning to work.
- Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares during the time you are practicing social distancing.
- Avoid crowded places (such as shopping centers and movie theaters) and limit your activities in public.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet or 2 meters).
If you have symptoms, contact your doctor, who can determine whether testing is appropriate. You can also contact the NJ COVID-19 hotline, 1-800-222-1222 for more information.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office to reschedule your appointment. We will gladly work with you to reschedule as soon as possible.
Stay safe and cheery,
– TK Dental Team